Asbestos Surveying & Management Plan
Getting an expert asbestos surveyor to undertake an Asbestos Survey & Management Plan will help you meet your obligation under the Health & Safety Act 2016. NOTE: If you want to know more about your obligations click here to download a copy of your obligations.
Why can you bet on a Betta report?
A Betta Asbestos Survey & Management Plan will:
- Identify asbestos in a property
- Either presume or take physical samples (under client direction)
- Include a Management Plan with a clear direction forward on how to manage asbestos where identified.
- Outline the type, extent, accessibility and condition of any asbestos identified.
- Recommendations and comments given
- Be prepared by inspectors who are totally independent and have the client’s best interests at heart.
- Be prepared and written by an IP402 qualified asbestos surveyor.
Don’t let asbestos affect our employees, friends, family or the public. Get compliant so that everyone is protected. For independent advice, please call us on 0800 422 387 or book your inspection online.